HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - It's a beautiful thing I tell ya!!
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Hotburn76

Default RE: It's a beautiful thing I tell ya!!

Thanks for the replys guys I cant wait till after work, I only have to go in for eight so I should have time when I get home. I first heard of the problem with the dial a range on here. I never really had probles with mine. The scope base has a pretty good spring on it and the dial has flat spots on it so I have never had a problem with it moving on its own with mine. The only problem I ever had was with the hinge bolt that it pivots on. It is the allen bolt just above where is says fire for the safety. Mine keep coming loose on me, but I just took it out and gave it a shot of blue loctite and never had any problems with it after that. I always thought that it worked I just didnt like having to remember to turn it up and down and since it is not precise like I hope the varizone is i did not like having to remember that the three click is good for thirty but just aim a tad low and such. I want the scope to be nuts on and not have to worry about that stuff. Thanks again and will give you guys an update tomorrow.