HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bow Packages
Thread: Bow Packages
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 07:34 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Bow Packages

ill spare the story...but goto http://www.huntersfriend.com/testimonial.htm and look at the 2nd one down...that my story...my bow...my target..my TWO arrows. im 10000% satisfied. and saved a good bit....

and STILL goto the proshop and spend more money to make sure they dont go outa business. everyone here says "oh if you buy from a proshop they will work on it free and blah blah" consider them guys lucky. the "pro"shops in my area arent GREAT...they arent state of the art loaded with all the greatest bows and gear etc...they can work on bows and have some in stock..along with some gear..but they CHARGE..its half price if you bought the bow from them..but still charge no matter what. sure they MAY cut you a break if you buy a bow and all the bells and whistles etc..but still getting charged..and when you go back they will still charge. so i figured id save now...then just pay a little more(which still isnt much) to have them fix it when in need.....worked out for me....if i had a GOOD proshop in the area i would been glad to go there. proshops are invaluble when something goes wrong..i already had to have mine retuned because i screwed it up beyond belief..but i paid 10$ instead of 5$..

they will REALLY die when i show up with a custom sting next summer to have them put it on! lol