HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - worlds participation.
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Uncle Paul

Default RE: worlds participation.

I agree with Doug. I for one was ready for a change. I keep reading a lot about how great Snowshoe was. It was a nice place to shoot, but why don't we give the people who are going to do all the countless hours of work in Anderson Indianathe opportunity to put on a great shoot as well. As far as staying at Snowshoe, we had a Snowshoe employee walk with our group for most of the day on Friday, and he was glad the we weren't coming back again next year. He said he would'nt miss having to put out 400 targets.
For all the members that decide not to come that truly is sad. On the other hand, for those of us that do attend, I'm sure were going to meet new shooters and make new friends, from the new shooters, that will attend, because of a new location that is closer for them.
For those that are mad and are not going to come, then don't come, but please don't continue the e-mails with venom in them. That does nothing to promote are sport, it only shows how divided westill are, and that my friends is truly sad.
I also know everyone has a right to their opinion, it's the presentation that needs work in some cases.