HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - ?? question about google earth
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2006, 11:01 AM
Hotburn76

Default RE: ?? question about google earth

If I remember right I think Rick James is the one who helped me so I will try and pass it on right. When you get the image up that you want on your computer screen you hit the Print Screen button. Then you go to your start menu and open up your standard Paint program, it may be under the accessories tab. Then when paint is up and the screen is blank go to the edit tab on top and hit paste. Now when you do all this you get every thing that was on the screen with the pic. To edit it, on the left side of the screen in paint you should have a toolbar and at the top of it should be a outlined box with dotted lines, click that. Then go to your image and click and drag that box over the image you want to save. After that is done hit CTRL and X at the same time, the image you want should have disapeared and your left with the stuff you dont want. Now go back up to the FILE tab and hit new and reopen paint with a fresh screen. Once paint is open and the screen is clear hit the CTRL and V and the image you want that was in the dotted lines will show up. Then you can resize it and paint it all up and such!! Sorry so long, hope it helps.