HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Alpine Bows
Thread: Alpine Bows
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2002, 10:28 AM
shed1

Default RE: Alpine Bows

Rob,

I have used and owned alpine bows before they were alpines. I live 70 miles north of alpine headquarters here in Idaho. Since the 80's I have owned four. Currently I have two alpines and one clearwater mag. Clearwater archery was once operated by two fellas....they split and alpine was formed by one of the partners. My new bow the Sidewinder 2000 model incorperates the wide track system. The bow is extremely fast and flat shooting and very forgiving. It is by far the nicest bow I have owned. In the past Alpine used Mathews cams. I am not sure if they still do since their induction of the widetrack series. Also, alpine makes, in my opinion the best quiver system on the market. Its call the soft loc system. You can buy a one or two piece. It serves as a noise dampener along with a quiver. It is very user friendly and attaches and removes without a sound. I have had the Clearwater mag, alpine Rebel, teton classic and now I use the sidewinder. By far the wide track series is my favorite. Good luck I hope this helps.

IHW,
Shed