HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - trip to wally world
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2006, 10:17 PM
mauser06
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: trip to wally world

i bought the same target(knight and hale??) i fired 3 arrows into it. then went to retrieve them. alls i gota say is HOLY CRAP. yes i shot the FP side WITH FPs...i couldnt get them out for the life of me and my arrows went THROUGH stopping right before the fletchings!!! i was jacked. took me like a half an hour to get the 3 arrows out. sweating....and about ripping my muscles out..but i got my arrows out. i only shoot 260fps and around 60ft/lbs of energy. i know walmart will take ANYTHING back....i returned it! they put it back on the shelf i seen it there a week later!! lol..but i dont know why mine didnt work. i thought for the money it couldnt be beat.....HA! glad it works for you...after i bought it Buckmagnet warned me of the same thing i had happen....i bought a bag target at dicks for 30$ and for another 30 i bought another BH target at dicks...a big piece of DENSE foam. its only 2-3 inches thick..but stops BHs and FPs before my fletching! next year ill upgrade because i shot the stuffings out of the bag..(already covered it in burlap once) and the foam wont last forever i know....but maaaaan that target didnt work out for me. glad to hear it works for you....