HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - A hunter's stance on the WHA
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2006, 02:04 PM
tsoc
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: A hunter's stance on the WHA

I know all of you know where I stand on this matter! It is impossible for me to look beyond the original design and intention of the WHA.The true measure of this is what format would have taken place had there not been issues of hunter opposition or legality? This isn't city planning or zoning where you are making revisions to get your building built (or maybe it is,in the case of David Farbmans aspirations).This is speaking to the integrity of something that is very dear to me in my life! Being a nimble business man or politicking has no place in determining the legitimacy of this endeavor,it is the original intention and design that I cannot erase from my mind.
High fence,GPS monitored animals,WHA girls,suggesting a cult following for the hunters who participate.I don't know how some of you can get past that.I can't!!
I do applaud your open minds,there is nothing wrong with being open and decent but don't let your good natures get in the way of your better judgement!
I want to compliment Washington Hunter,for a young man you have a lot on the ball!