HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOYT? NEVER AGAIN!!
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 07:26 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: HOYT? NEVER AGAIN!!

ORIGINAL: WVHILLBILLYJLM

First of all, as an employee at a Hoyt/Bowtech/Jennings/Diamond dealership, any bow manufacturer will build a lemon every once in a while. Caleb, it sounds to me like your bow may have miss matched limbs allowing one side of your split limbs flex more than the other. I seen this happen on a Darton before.

Secondly, the shop that I work for has not had any problem out of any of the Hoyt XT limbs since they were introduced and we have sold alot more than just a few.

Thirdly, any archery shop worth its salt will inspect a bow as it comes out of the box. A major problem like this should be found before it goes on the rack!

Fourthly,in alot of instances like this, did the dealer damage the bow his self such as bending the riser in the press. This can happen very easily with the Hoyt Tech risers or any risers with alot of reflextion if the dealer doesn't know what he is doing!

As far as the great Hoyt/Bowtech/MAtthews debate. They all make good bows. They all have some problems sometimes. Is one better than the other, I don't know. However, I do believe that Mathews bows are overrated. And as I stated earlier, many problems with any bow originate at the dealer that doesn't know what they are doing!
Well spoken my friend ,I couldn't agree more .

nubo