HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 5- Team "Tree Huggers" Official Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2006, 06:13 PM
Ken/WV
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: 5- Team Official Thread

Hey guys, just checkin in so you know I'm here for the team.

My name is Ken, I have visited these forums for several years now. I've bowhunted since I was 14, and I'm now 23. I've had great success over the past few years...including taking a real nice 130" 9pt. and taking a pieballed button buck two seasons ago. I really look forward to this year just like every season.

I just bought a Switchback XT in early summer but haven't really dialed in with it like my High Country Brute Force. A couple weeks ago I upgraded some of the stuff on my High Country including a new Muzzy Zero Effect, and Copper John 5 pin sights. I haven't really decided what to take opening day, but I'm leaning toward old reliable.

Our season opens Oct 14 with the last week of October and first two weeks of November being the best time to be in a tree. I always take winter off work, so I should be in the stand daily waiting for the right deer. If I get any interesting trail cam pic's I'll be sure to post for the team.

But goodluck to all you guys on the team, and let's score early, and score often.