HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - HOYT? NEVER AGAIN!!
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 10:46 AM
tschammel
Fork Horn

Default RE: HOYT? NEVER AGAIN!!

First off, when a hoyt or bowtech shooter comes on here and complains about his bow it's becausehis ego and brand loyaltyare not more important than his current bow choice. They want the best bow for themselves regardless of the brand.Most Mathews shooters would be too ashamed to say they got a lemon or had a problem with their beloved mathews. They wouldnt want to tarnish the name.

And far as advertising goes... take a look at any bowhunting mag and see who has bought more pages, then tell us who spends more on advertising.
First there was a hint of sarcasm in my post, I apologize ifI didn't make it clear enough. As a Mathews shooter why would I be ashamed to complain about a problem I have with my bow. If I spent that much money on a bow and I had problems with it, you can believe I'm telling everyone what I think. That is one of the reasons I like this forum, because I learn from others and I share my experiences hunting and experiences with products that I have used. For you to state that "a mathews shooter has to big of an ego, or has tostrong ofbrand loyalty" to admit they were having a problem is not realistic and a childish statement. I chose Mathews because I shot their bows and I think they have excellent quality. Im sticking with Mathews for nowbecause I've havn't had a problem with my bowand I've never heard of anyone else having problems with theirs. If I start to hear different or experience problems that will change.

(Sarcasm)Why so bitter towards Mathews, and Mathews shooters? Is it because you've tried to catch us?......Catch us if you can! (Sarcasm)