HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Taxidermy permit???
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 05:58 PM
trytan74
Fork Horn

Default RE: Taxidermy permit???

"It will be interesting to see how well it all works out when we are killing all the deer, both captive and wild, within five miles of each CWD outbreak It will also be interesting when people start complaining about taking their trophy wildlife harvest to a Taxidermist and then getting it back without any hair on it because the Taxidermist wasn’t adequately tested prior to being permitted."

OK first what does CWD have to do with taxidermy? That sounded more like a threat that if you lose this money your going to start killing all the deer.

Second off if anyone takes ther trophy to a unapproved taxidermist and I certainly don't mean approved by you becuase Ican say I never looked for a PGC certificate at any taxderist I have been to.Before I leave amy deer anywhere I speak to people that have dealt with the Taxiderist and I examine the works in his shop and the mounts in progress of being done. If I have any doubts of his work I goelsewhere. PGC is such a joke thinking they are the only people that can control this while they constintly complain they are shorthanded and unable to do there own jobs most of the time. It is all about the money and thats all the PGC cares about anymore.

Trytan