HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - July 25th, Enigma Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 07:26 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: July 25th, Enigma Anyone?

Yes, this was the first time I ever felt Wolfskin, it was very soft and quiet, My wife said it reminder her of a flannel but water resistant. I couldn't believe the water beaded up on it when he cupped the cloth and then the water rolled off yet it's breathable. I've heard people speak or I've read of Wolfskin and how amazing it is but now after feeling it, I too believe it's one of the best cloths available for camo.

I was told also that the bdu pants will come in 3 styles. The top of the line will have reinforced crotch and knees with the bdu pockets (6) with buttons. There is velcro waist size adjustment under the belt line which cannot come undone once placed as well as velcro around the angles for a nice tight fit for inside boots or loose for outside boots. I liked that feature.

The jackets as well had velcro around the wrists for a nice fit around gloves and tight for the bow arm to get the fabric/bulk out of the way of a bow string...I also like this.

The collars where rounded to give a nice cover for the neck on cold days and snug fit if needed on windy days.

Chuck really thought the clothing line out, regardless of what one might think of the camo pattern which I found intriguing as the his son walked away and he blurred to the background...kinda played tricks on the eyes....the clothing itself is outstanding.