HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - July 25th, Enigma Anyone?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Rob/PA Bowyer
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: July 25th, Enigma Anyone?

I talked/met with Chuck Sunday on his way to set up for a Denton Hill outdoor thing. With him he had one set of bdu pants, bdu jacket and a bowhunters jacket. I handled the cloths and I have to tell you, the Wolfskin material is amazing. He poured water onto the cloths and the water beaded up like a new car...and poured right off leaving the cloth dry. The pattern is like it is on the Enigma homepage under products but of course, true to scale unlike that picture. He had his young son put the jacket on and walk across the parking lot and I was shocked as the boy walked away, he simply appeared to disappear from the waiste up. I'm not talking invisible but as he entered the grass his outline was gone and I had was impressed with the camo effect the digitalization had on the eyes.

The clothing is being made as wel speak/type and Chuck is so very busy. They had 20 hours in just those 3 pieces of clothing from his trip to Wisconson....orders can be placed and I know you want to see product and pictures. As soon as I have my cloths I promise pictures out the ying yang....all shapes, sizes, backgrounds and camo comparisons. The camo I have to test it with is MOBU, RT X brown and green, ASAT, Predator and more.

No prices are available and although today is the 25th, Chuck asked us to be patient. Those that know him know what a stand up guy he is and he's busting his hump.....