HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scope Recticle Prefference???
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2006, 09:01 PM
cayugad
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Scope Recticle Prefference???

I really like a multi X scope although I shot a scope a couple months ago and it had a post with a dot on the top of the post. Actually this was a pretty good set up. You could tune the scope to have the bullet hit where the dot is or right on top of the dot.

I have the 1.5-4.5x32mm Bushnell Banner on my Black Diamond XR. I think I will switch that out of a Nikon Pro Staff 2-7x32mm and put the Banner on my CVA Stalker traditional rifle. I really like the Nikon Pro Staff. It is about 11" long has excellent eye relief, and is all the scope you need. In fact, Natches has a refurbished one on special this month for $99.00. I was told that a refurbished scope is any scope that was returned to the company for any reason, like.. wrong color, too long, you name it. The scopes are checked at the factory and then fixed if need be. Whether this is true or not, I could not swear too, but for under $100.00 that is a nice scope.

The multi X I think are the most common. The circle X like my RED DOT is not something for me... all I use on that is the 3MOA dot.