HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Mystery to remain a mystery a little while longer.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:13 PM
cayugad
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Mystery to remain a mystery a little while longer.

ORIGINAL: Triple Se7en

ORIGINAL: cayugad

I just got my new case of Goex which I make a mixture ofGoex 2f, 3f, Swiss 2f, 3f and this time I got some KIK 3f just to experiment with it. Of course I had to get my usualy pound of Pinnacle 3f. My other powders should be here next week. So then all the testing can really get into full swing.
You bought a mixed case of 25 & now you have even more coming? I thought I shot alot -going thru3 jugsper year. Sounds like you go through one jug per month.

Such is the life of a retiree with a shooting range in his back yard. I dream of those days in my future.

[hr]

One jug a month.. you jest of course. Closer to two jugsa week. At least one pound will bite the dust for sure. I shoot on average five days a week or moreand about 20 to 40 shots per session depending on the weather and my bullet supply. This has been know to stretch to over 21 days in a row without taking a day off from shooting.

I usually start shooting about 11:00 in the morning and end about 2:30 PM after that is is clean the rifles, drink coffeeand refect on the day. Being retired does have its perks. I just ordered over 1000 conical bullets which should hold me for a while... Now I found some others that I want to get as well.

I hope your future dream of living with your own range come true. Think of all the fun you could have and the stuff you would learn with your own range.