HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - (20) Official Team "XX" Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2006, 12:38 AM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Team XX check in

Hey Guys, Good to see everyone. First things first, Quick, congrats! You have now officially get to SHARE your time!

I am slammed here with work, building and scouting in the evenings. I videoed 8 bucks this evening. They are starting to reveal themselves. Everytime I walk by my shed antlers in the basementI think of you guys and know I need to getthose rattles and elk antlers out. This is it! I have 4 days off for the 4th...get me your addy info again guys please.....

Hey can you guys pm me your addys again. My list is at my school and live a long ways from where I teach/work. My summer work is another hour south, so I will NOT be getting over to my school anytime soon to pull up that list. I know I should have emailed it to my home before I left work. Well I didnt, go figure!Thanks though fellas.... Remember anyone that wants a single elk shed instead of rattling antlers let me know. I will do the engraving...on either..

The house is coming along nicely, the shop and car port dirt work is all done, I built a big front yard with my dozer and added to our back yard, my wife and I planted it this afternoon work work work!!!. Our place is really getting a face lift. Construction starts right after the 4th. Our permits are all cleared and good to go. Been loggin all this week too. busy busy, put in a 2 acre food plot site for a good friend whom I logging for. He planted it today. He is going to irrigate it to catch it up. I got so much going on I cant find anytime to get on here cept for late...

Troy

P.S I've been shooting my bow, got the glendel buck target( its SWEET!)refletched some arrows with blazers and easycrest wraps they turned out pretty nice. I got out yesterday for 2 hours and moved a stand, Lord willing, I am gonna kill a big buck under that buggar! There are a couple dandies living in there. I bought the cuddleback no flash and cancelled my backorder on the leaf river, I will let you guys know how I like it. It should be here thursday or friday.