HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Cuddeback is it worth the $$$
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2006, 06:45 AM
kevin1
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Cuddeback is it worth the $$$

ORIGINAL: reed2404

Kevan1 that moultrie takes a good pic. I cant see paying that much for camera. Have you had any bad pic.out of that camera? Some people are saying that thay getting bad pic. in the day time.
Yes , sometimes you'll get "flare" in a pic if the light hits it . Facing the cam away from the path of the sun and possible reflections usually cures that . The night shots have all been just fine . My one big complaint is the slow triggering time , other than that I've been pretty satisfied with it .
ORIGINAL: Snoogsdad

No need to put down the homebrew guys. They are a lot of fun to make and with a good camera they do take better pictures than the popular names and all for about $200 and they take a picture when deer walk past.

I wasn't putting them down , I just don't grasp putting the money that some of them do into it . I know a guy who makes them as a hobby , the ones he makes for others are priced comparably to commercial units , but the ones he makes for himself are outrageously expensive . Just to screw with him I search them out , let it take a pic of me , then duct tape the lens opening . It's a sickness , I know ...