HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Pearson Pride...
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2006, 07:47 AM
uphunter15
Fork Horn

Default RE: Pearson Pride...

I have owned one and loved it. I fell in love with the bio grip a long time ago with my first Pearson, an Anaconda. I then went to a Diamondback VX and that was the best shooting bow I had ever had until I got to a Pride. The Pride was like the Diamondback on steroids!!! I was shooting in the 270's at 66# with a hunting arrow and still had great success with my accuracy. I found the cams to be very easy to tune, and very self explanitory with the marks and such on them. I will tell you that there is a sweet spot with each of these. Once you get it tuned in to the marks, tweak it a little each way until you find the optimum spot for a smooth vibration free shot. All in all the bow was a fast, smooth, accurate, and vibration free rig for me. I did end up selling it this spring and picked up a Pearson Stealth. Never thought I would shoot a straight grip again until I shot this bow!!! All I can say is WOW!!!

If you decide to get a Pride and need some info on it, PM me or check out the Pearson website and go into tech tips for the tuning process. www.benpearson.com You can't go wrong with this bow, very nice!!!!