HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team "Double X" (20)
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2006, 02:45 AM
shed33
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team "Double X" (20)

Quick, sweet bud, your getting some pics! Love it. I've been out videoing and taking pics this week in the evenings behind the housetoo.. School is out..I start logging next week..I had to take a week off so I could catch up on fixing the lawn mower, painting my dozer, prepping it for work..etc, re-upolstering the seat in it...getting surgery! yahoo...LOL the no more children surgery! got a hillside to doze out for a shop...got a shop to build and 800 and some sq foot to add onto the house... I MAY not make the summer without going nuts! can I go back to school? LOL

AR, thanks, the camper will make a nice elk camp! AR thanks for the vote..and thanks for the offer on shirts..I think shirts would be cool! Let me know, I will gladly pitch in some cash to help out.

ok AR elk shed it is..like I said I have a couple I will part with..

Well my buck is done but my bear still isnt! GRRRRR been over a year on the bear..my taxi sent it off for rugging and the rugger is WAY SLOW this year ....

I wont be on as much guys with summer activities and all..but I will keep in touch..

Peace out.. XX