HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - IBO classes
Thread: IBO classes
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 08:45 PM
bluejacket

Default RE: IBO classes

Ron,
First, I am glad you had a good time at the shoot. The red stake has an approximate 40 yard distance. At this time the only class shooting from that stake is the Advanced Hunter Class. (AHC)

Yes, MBR can utilize long stabilizers. The only real limitations they have is that they may only use a fixed pin sight without lens of any kind. As for the use of Binoculars, the 2 minute time limit begins for the first shooter as soon as the target is clear.

If you are interested, and liveanywhere near Bow and Barrel, we will be starting a 3D target league Thursday nights at 6:30 begining June 8. I would like to invite you and your friends to come on out and join us. It is a Very casual league, dedicated mainly to the proliferation of BS. We do enjoy a steak fry at the conclusion for those participating. Along the way, we can answer any of the other questions you may have as you get deeper into the game.

Again, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and don't forget June 25our shoot will be benefitting our local chapter of Farmers and Hunters Feeding the Hungry. Hope you all make us a regular stopping point in your shooting schedule.
Chris Turner
President - Bow and Barrel Archers