HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - The TN Classic at Twin Oaks
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 07:25 PM
LBR
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: The TN Classic at Twin Oaks

Just holler! Be warned though--I go up on Thursday, if not sooner. Some guys start camping there on Monday or Tuesday, and stay on into the next week!

I understand on the local shoots, but IMO the one that's held on the same weekend shot itself in the foot a few years ago.

We have another great one coming up on the 20th and 21st of this month--the Jerry Pierce Memorial Shootout at Enid Lake. LOVE the course there--real nasty, trashy, brushy, shadowy, targets not broadside, make you wanna chew up a broadhead and spit out finishing nails type shots. Good food, good music, good novelties, and a great time to be had there! I plan on getting there Friday and staying until Sunday. Then we have the Howard Hill at Tannehill coming up the first weekend in June.

If you are free this coming Saturday, there is an EXCELLENT monthly shoot (all trad) at Herb Parson's Lake in Collierville (just outside Memphis) put on by Lost Tribe. If you want, give me a holler and you can ride with me or follow me in. Great folks there, and a really good course too.

Chad