HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Quality of people here on HuntingNet...re: Gutshot needing prayers
Old 04-22-2006, 01:36 PM
EricH4964

Default RE: Quality of people here on HuntingNet...re: Gutshot needing prayers

David - Sorry to hear about your wife passing on. Know that you have my, and my family's deepest sympathy. I guess everyone looks to belong to a 'group' of some type, in order to have people to fall back on in times of need. Once you get out of school and on your own, all of you old friends go their different ways. Fortunately, for me there has been the Marine Corpsand nowthe New York State Police. In each group we take care of each other and support each other through whatever it may be. In a sense, I do have 'family' all over the place, even though my closest blood relative lives close to 800 miles away. Those organizations are tangible, physical entities, not like this 'on-line' world that has developed over the past 15 or so years. So, to me at least, it is expected to see that support with family, whatever career you are in and certainally any social/religious groups you belong to. However, seeing how thisgroup here on HuntingNet supports each other, in this new'on-line' world,is really amazing. Take care all.

Eric