HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Idiot gun hunter... Jim Baker
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 06:47 PM
davidmil
Dominant Buck

Default Idiot gun hunter... Jim Baker

I just watched Jim Baker(the guy that used to be at NRA) shoot two animals in Africa. The guy has got to be the worlds worst shot. First one he blows the lower leg off the thing shooting from the shooting crotched sticks of all shooting sticks. It was a gemsbuck. this thing has achest cavity2 feet tall and he misses it at 100 yards. They walk up and find leg bones. They get some Jack Russle terriers to corral the thing so he can shoot it again. Then the next one, a heartabeast he almost shoots the brisket off on a broad side shot from the same sticks. He shoots and said, great hit... he's going down. SO you see this thing jogging away with blood all up the front end of him. He isn't going down anytime soon. Jim exclaims these African animals are tough. Well heck boy, of course they are when you miss all the vitals. He shoots another one in him, looked like a gut shot. He finally walks up on the thing and it's head is bobbing around. they get within 25 yards and it tries to get up. He still doesn't shoot. FInally he puts a third one in the poor critter and finishes it off. I've seen him before and he rarely makes what I'd say is a great shot. If he'd take off the dang sunglasses he might beable to see.