HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Boy, do I feel stupid!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 08:50 AM
cayugad
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Boy, do I feel stupid!

Don't some of those sites giveyou have a 3 day change your mind period I believe? Although that is normally when something about the rifle was not as promised. Left hand rifles are strange. The people that really need them tend to learn to shoot the right hand models. If they ever shot a left hand model they would be really pleased. My friend is a lefty, and I have shot his left hand Hawkins. After I did I wondered how for years he shot a right handed rifle until his kids all chipped in and bought him his Hawkins. That flash in front of the dominant eye is a real hoot!

I hope this all works out for you. If not, you could try to resell it and get some of your money back and write it off to being too tired. Maybe list it on some of the forum sites that have buy and trade categories and see if a lefty is in need. All you need is your money back.

By the way, that's a great rifle you picked out even if it is backward. Of course you could learn to shoot it. It would sure be a conversation piece if anyone every asked you why you were using that rifle...