HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Quality of people here on HuntingNet...re: Gutshot needing prayers
Old 04-19-2006, 07:18 PM
EricH4964

Default Quality of people here on HuntingNet...re: Gutshot needing prayers

Good evening everyone. I just read through all the posts for Gutshot and his wife. All I can say is WOW! I've only been a member on here for a couple of months so far but from what I've seen, this is quite a community. People from all over the country, all over the world for that matter, all walks of life, who probably don't know each other, supportingone of our hunting'brothers' when he and his family need everyone's prayers and support.

If anyone ever wants to question what kind of people hunters are, all they need to do is read through that thread. On one hand I can't say I would expect anything less than that from true, dyed in the wool Americans, but on the other hand the way the world is today, you just can never tell.

Not that I'm anybody, but my hat is off to everyone on here and their obvious compassion and support of (most likely) a complete stranger in a time of need. That is one of the ideals that this great county of ours was founded on and how it should still be today. I'm proud to have found this website and become a member. Not only because of all the information people have been so willing to share with me, but to be associated, in some small way, with this caliber of people.

Gutshot, know you have hundreds, if not thousands, of prayers being said for you and your family around the country, if not all over the world by this point in time. The good Lord has taken one burden off your chest with the one lump being nothing to worry about. We will continue to pray that the same results will come back for the other lump.

Take care my friend.

Semper Fi and may God bless you all.

Eric