HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2003 Hoyt Supertec Questions
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2002, 06:21 AM
bloodtrail1
Fork Horn

Default RE: 2003 Hoyt Supertec Questions

Pabowhntr:My local shop is claiming that they sell for $799.00! I have found thru a thread on the bowsite that others are finding them for around the $670.00-700.00 price tag! I may have to ask my shop why so high!? So in your opinion your not that impressed with the spiral cam? Yes..Both bows I shot were set at 60# and I noticed with the cam & 1/2 a "hump" at abouts 3/4 draw that you had to get over to get to full draw. Where as the spiral seemed smooth all the way back! In fact the shop typically is a Mathews shop and they have always pushed Mathews hard. But the shop owner and his employee(both big Mathews shooters)are so impressed with the supertec that they are going to shoot them this year and both feel the draw is smoother than the mathews legacy they "were" so pumped up about only months back!! I shoot a cybertec with versa now and really like that bow, but thought the spiral cam was smoother drawing than the versa!? The brace height is the only thing I wonder about as far as hunting. But I think I may go to the shop today again at lunch and bring a HEAVY hunting jacket along and see if there is any problem!? Shop owner tried it and said he had no trouble. And the bow I shot was a 29" draw which is a inch longer than I ordered and overdrawing I didnt have any trouble with string slap on the arm. Do I sound like Im trying to talk myself into this bow!!!! Just leary of selling the cybertec and getting the supertec and realizing I miss my cybertec!!!!