HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2006, 02:53 PM
jhoffman

Default RE: MOUNTAIN LION PICTURE IN PA.

- I have been on this forum now for quite awhile and I made the same mistake when I first joined. Weather i was right or the other individual was right at the time it doesn't really matter now - this is all for fun and to keep in contact with others who have similar intrests.

if I am not mistaken i believe it was a very similar topic to this thread and the other member was moose1937 - I think I may have the screen name wrong but it is close. I made a post in the middle of a thread like this being very serious and got bagged on right out of the gate by moose - i didn't take it as I should have and I got defensive in return. After being a member for awhile and seeing how most of these threads play out I have learned that most of the time it is just harmless fun and it keeps the debate going. The only diference between what my experience was and how some of the new members come on here is that I did not come out degrading and putting down established members I resorted to that after being confronted from someone else first.

People who are going to poke fun and just mess around with other members in harmless fun is one thing - trying to put down other members and their beliefs is just not right and if that is how you are going to come on as a new member you're not doing yourself any favors and are certainly not making any friends on here.