HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - whisker biskit
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 11:05 AM
atlasman

Default RE: whisker biskit

ORIGINAL: turtleshell

And the gravity analogy was a very poor one.
Actually it isn't. To say someone needs to have owned and used something to have a valid opinion on it is just plain goofy. If you know something is a waste of money you would have to be an idiot to go out and buy one just to prove that fact. I don't need to jump from a tree to know I will fall............I know gravity works and I don't need to test it to prove that. Like Arthur said you don't have to hit yourself in the face with a hammer to know it's gonna hurt.

Lots of people don't like the WB because they saw it on a friends bow and he was having problems........that's OK. Doesn't mean there is anything wrong with the WB........it's just their experience.

IMO it is a MUCH more intelligent approach to do some research and learn about a product BEFORE you ever think of buying it. Learning from others mistakes is a great way to not waste money. In fact it is a conerstone of the value of this site.......unfortunately many people lately have intertwined the valdiity of someone's opinion with whether or not they own the product they are speaking of............seems silly.