HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dream scent suit
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 07:34 PM
aeroslinger
Typical Buck

Default RE: Dream scent suit

I've got an X-scent top and bottom and really like it. I think its probably a good thing but still trying it out. I got busted last year a few times wearing it but I don't think it had anything to do with the X-scent but rather I didn't spray down other areas not covered by the X-scent and another time was kind of warm and I was sweating like a pig. It says it will keep you warm in cool weather and cooler in warm weather but it seems to keep me warmer than cool. I've also worn it under my Scentlok and had no problems. I've also worn the Scentlok without the X-scent and had no problems. Here's the scent suit I've got. I like the 3D. Its got a lot of pockets, a built in arm guard, zippered legs, hood. You can take out the scent liner for warmer weather. Perfect suit for ME. Have had deer right under me. Shot an 8 late last year after 3 does, a fawn, a spike, and a nice 4 point came in from behind me, walked 5 yards past my left to front of me, then had 5 does come in from my right flank past me to my front - not one nose. Had 6 does earlier in the season come in to about 10 yards. Bumped the tree with my arm while drawing. They spooked at the noise but didn't run, just calmly walked off. Love the Scentlok. http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/pod/horizontal-pod.jsp?_DARGS=/cabelas/en/common/catalog/pod-link.jsp_A&_DAV=MainCatcat470076&rid=& indexId=cat600824&navAction=push&navCount= 3&parentType=index&parentId=cat600824& id=0020704