HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????
Old 02-22-2006, 05:54 PM
kevin1
Dominant Buck

Default RE: Anyone a member of North American Hunting Club????

My experience with them has been similar to Johnch's , and I've had few complaints . I have also received products to test , some good , some not . One thing that trips people up about the product tests is that there is a specific proceedure to follow when you test them , a Field Test Profile must be filled out both before and after testing if you want to be considered for future test products . You'll also be in a vey long line due to the large number of members , so be patient . I have received a test product every time I filed a profile , though I've never gotten something as nice as a ML shotgun to test .

I honestly think it's a good deal , I have a gorgeous leather jacket for becoming a lifer , and the magazine alone is worth the dues . I'll never have to worry about price increases for the magazineeither , and it's a pretty good mag. Not bad for a modest $300 investment , some folks spend more than that on their deer lease every year. If the club interests you then try it for a year , the magazine and their members only website alone are worth that .