HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - "Air Rest" Levitating arrow rest
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 11:15 AM
bearklr
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: "Air Rest" Levitating arrow rest

This is rediculous. It's obvious that no matter what anyone says you won't come down from your pedestal. I didn't bash the rest. I made OPINIONS based on what I saw and read. I said "I BET there would be some contact" not "there is deffinitely contact, this rest is horrible, it doesn't work at all, if you buy it your a moron". I made a statement from LOOKING at the rest and READING POSTS from threads that you evidently chose not to read. I apologize if I chose to believe someone else's posts who also tested and used the rest. You see it is actually possible for an individual to have opinions based on feedback from various other people who have actually used the rest as well. I guess that is why they have thousands of articles on all the new equipment that hits the market. We all don't have 150 bucks to just try one out so we make opinions based on what a number of other people have found. All you had to do was give your opinion and drop it but I can see now that this is a battle not worth fighting. Good luck...give the rest a kiss goodnight for me when you tuck it in bed.