HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - what kinda bow should i get
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 06:07 PM
The Rev
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: what kinda bow should i get

Of course I am going to say BowTech, (my preferance)... But telling you what kind of bow to get is like asking us what kind shoes you should buy..
Again Bows are like shoes.. what will you do with it? How often are you going to shoot? How much money do you want to spend? Most important does it fit you.
What works for me, may not work for you. I shoot a pro 40 dually, not many people like it or can shoot it. It doens't have much a valley, it's not very forgiving, but it's super fast. in fact the only thing faster is the BowTech Black Knight, and only a about 7 fps. more. but it works great for me for 3D, and I can hit a rabbit in the head at 40 yards.. ( not running)
Bols is right, go to a reputable pro shop and shop around.. Of course finding one you trust completely is like asking us what kind of bow to buy... I find most people in pro shops push what they are going to make the most money.. for some reason, pro shops in my area the Dallas Ft. Worth area are ownedarrogant, obnoxious and full of it people.
Any go out and find a bow that fits you... you shoot it, and you know how much you want to spend. You are the ultimate one that will be shooting that bow.