HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2006, 05:21 PM
DoctorDeath
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

I wouldn't say that, some people just don't feel the need to brag. I am sure there are hundreds of people that kill deer and don't feel compelled to come here and tell every one. I don't post everytime I kill one. I did this year because I was talking so much about my new shotgun and thought I would post a pic of what it accomplished. I rarely talk about my bow kills.

I also won't post on threads about how long have you been hunting and how many deer have you killed and stuff like that. Has no interest to me so I don't even open them most of time. The number of deer you kill really doesn't mean much in some cases. It just depends on where you live is all. If you killed that many deer where I live you would be in jail.

Paul
Ohhhhhhh Paul I am SURE your right .... but YOU posted ALL of your because you had a "new shotgun" ..well thats cool .... I have a new4 wheeler is the only reason I have posted ALL of mine ...and for living where YOU do ... the key preposition in that line was "IF" ... Ilive in sweet home Alabama where the skys are blue and deer season last a LONG azz time with no yearlylimit!

Gomer