Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Whitetail Deer Hunting
 Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters >

Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Whitetail Deer Hunting Gain a better understanding of the World's most popular big game animal and the techniques that will help you become a better deer hunter.

Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Old 01-12-2006, 03:25 PM

Default Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

I would like to say thank you to all of the modest hunters out there. If everyone posted all of their deer kills on this board it would truely be a mess!
Old 01-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

I do for bucks but try to post pics or a story with it of some sort even if it is short...
Old 01-12-2006, 05:07 PM

I post mine sometimes, but I only kill one or two a year.

It doesn't bother me though, I just don't click on them is all.

Paul
Old 01-12-2006, 05:07 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ruhhh Roeee ShaggyI think he's talking about the good Doctor ...and I just don't think I couldbare itif I didnt think you and I were friends Creig ... I have found on here in "general" the ones NOT posting stories about their success are the ones not killing anything ...now I did NOT say EVERYONE but in general.

Gomer
Old 01-12-2006, 05:16 PM

I wouldn't say that, some people just don't feel the need to brag. I am sure there are hundreds of people that kill deer and don't feel compelled to come here and tell every one. I don't post everytime I kill one. I did this year because I was talking so much about my new shotgun and thought I would post a pic of what it accomplished. I rarely talk about my bow kills.

I also won't post on threads about how long have you been hunting and how many deer have you killed and stuff like that. Has no interest to me so I don't even open them most of time. The number of deer you kill really doesn't mean much in some cases. It just depends on where you live is all. If you killed that many deer where I live you would be in jail.

Paul
Old 01-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

We can kill a lot of Deer in MI and have been able to for a few years, I don't and you should see our piss poor herd now, it sucks. We do have a very high number of hunters here also which helped the lobbyists from the Insurance company with their plans....extermination!!!
Old 01-12-2006, 05:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Paul L Mohr

I wouldn't say that, some people just don't feel the need to brag. I am sure there are hundreds of people that kill deer and don't feel compelled to come here and tell every one. I don't post everytime I kill one. I did this year because I was talking so much about my new shotgun and thought I would post a pic of what it accomplished. I rarely talk about my bow kills.

I also won't post on threads about how long have you been hunting and how many deer have you killed and stuff like that. Has no interest to me so I don't even open them most of time. The number of deer you kill really doesn't mean much in some cases. It just depends on where you live is all. If you killed that many deer where I live you would be in jail.

Paul
Ohhhhhhh Paul I am SURE your right .... but YOU posted ALL of your because you had a "new shotgun" ..well thats cool .... I have a new4 wheeler is the only reason I have posted ALL of mine ...and for living where YOU do ... the key preposition in that line was "IF" ... Ilive in sweet home Alabama where the skys are blue and deer season last a LONG azz time with no yearlylimit!

Gomer
Old 01-12-2006, 05:33 PM

I like to see the pictures..wouldn't be much of a forum if no pics. If I feel like posting mine I do, if I don't, I don't..just whatever mood I happen to be in when on the keyboard.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I thought the limits are extensive in TN???
Old 01-12-2006, 05:35 PM

This could get interesting I don't think that just because one is not posting up kills doesn't mean one is not fillin any tags.

Quick Reply: Just a Thank You to Modest Hunters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.