HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Hunting Season Cancelled??
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2002, 01:41 PM
bigcountry

Default RE: Hunting Season Cancelled??

Its a crock of crap. The gov. here in MD is anti hunting as it gets. Antigun as it gets. I am sure he is smiling over in Annapolis saying he found a way to get under our skins. Luckily I hunt in Carroll and Dorchester counties, so I wasn't affected. The press is working on the emotions of the people here in MD. I mean this sniper is a evil SOB but in reality he isn't putting a dent in the statistics in the DC area. You still have the same chance of getting killed today as you did last month. But you see morons on TV, hiding behind their cars as getting gas and keeping their children at home. They are hopeless and forever will be sheep and there only opinion is being made by the stupid boobtube. Most people in the DC and Baltimore corridor don't understand guns or hunting. They are so sadly dependent on stores and mainly are corporate robots. And for the few who think of hunting as staying grounded with there natural instincts, this is an allout assult on them by the governor, he just finally has a reason to stop hunting in these counties. So I moved out 90 minutes from work when moving here. If this Kennedy lady gets in office as gov. in a month or so, I am going to find a new state to live. Sometimes money isn't worth it.