HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - MY SWAMP IS GONE!!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2002, 08:01 PM
FirstBow
Typical Buck

Default MY SWAMP IS GONE!!!!

I've been living here for about 5 years. When I bought my place we had a swamp that was made by beavers about 15-20 yrs before us. Now somebody has trapped the beavers (8) and now my 2 1/2 mile long is about 200 yds long 50' wide and draining fast. Man, the ecological impact will be terrible!! It wouldn't nothing to see 5-6 different flocks of geese and ducks a day hit this area during the migration season. Now I probably won't see another one after long. Dag burn it, we had 2 BALD EAGLES flying high now they will probably leave with the rest of the food chain. I can't face the thought of all of it going away!! Man all my fish, turtles all my animals. What I like to do to who ever done this. Some people just don't add up all the factors before they do something stupid like this. This just takes away alot of why I bought this farm, and most of its character and my dreams. What kind of punk would do this. It serves no purpose to take them out. That land is/was swamp no building or roads or homes were no where near or at risk. Dag burn it, almost makes me want to scream, cry, get drunk and,and,and Sorry punk, big lip, no count useless piece of crap. Now what do you do????
Just had to get it out there. Watch your land close some people will destroy it just for the heck of it.