MY SWAMP IS GONE!!!! >

MY SWAMP IS GONE!!!!

Community
South VA, KY, AR, TN, OK, TX, LA, MS, AL, FL, NC, SC, GA

MY SWAMP IS GONE!!!!

Old 10-28-2002, 07:00 PM

Default RE: MY SWAMP IS GONE!!!!

FirstBow,
Don't let SOARK get you too upset. He lives in the swamp. believe he's a "Certified Ouachita (WASH-E-TAW) River Rat". He just don't know no better. But, he's about to move to Hot Springs where there IS no swamp.

Glad yours is back.

"Size isn't important, but it HELPS!!!"
Old 10-28-2002, 10:49 PM

OH sooner you is a hard flatlander! i have moved to the ouachita mountains now. AHHH i can look out the window and ten ft away from my deck are woods . it is awesome right now the colors!
But at least it's not as windy here as it is oklahoma.
OH first bow today i had to return to ouchita county for a dentist drilling session and afterwards know what i did? i went and checked things on the happy hunting grounds. and yes i went to my swamp!pesky little beavers built me a dam by my stand.
you know they are such good builders that there dams make good 4 wheeler crossings.
And sooner i was never a ouachita river rat! the water in the camden and el dorado area is dangerous in my opinion. i think it is contaminated with all kinds of trash. pretty river but i won't swim in it and sure won't eat fish out of it. they have mercury warnings about it.
the city water systems have a hard time keeping good water..well they have never had good water. enough chlorine to bleach you.and most times it is brown coming out of the faucet.
now hot springs water is like bottled spring water coming out of the faucet. it comes from the ouachita before it is contaminated!

SOUTH ARKANSAS REBEL
Old 11-02-2002, 04:52 PM
Typical Buck

Its good, a little salt that is. Keeps your blood pumpin.
I know how them southern arkansas swamp frogs are. Yep, I just checked me'olswamp shes up another 6". They run dogs around here today. My boys said they didn't see nothing. Me either. But' I'll be taken that 10' lowe boat headed across that swamp thing monday morning AHHHH soarkrebel, I'll be thinkn' about you when I'm crossing my swamp nice, quiet and dry, yup sure is nice to have a little boat like that it sure comes in handy for hard to get to places. Know what I mean?[D:]
FirstBow