HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Im am sick SICK SICK !
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 06:26 PM
NY Bowhunter
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Im am sick SICK SICK !

As for my comments about lack of experience,it evidentally struck a nerve with NY
And it's clear that's what this one is trying to do as well as 99% of your posts so go ahead and continue to antagonize like a 3rd grader.

your comments about nightcrawler hunting indicated a lack of knowledge about the outdoors in general.
It's quite obvious that was a random thought of 1 million different scenarios that it could have been. If you didn't comprehend the underlying point I am concerned about you. However if it gets you through the day then I'm happy for you. If you base my knowledge of the outdoors on that statement you have some serious issues.

Second, based on DD;s description (go back and re-read it before commenting, please), he fired at the wounded deer on fairly level ground at a slightly downward angle.
maybe you should re-read it. I read it 10 times and I can't find any mention of fairly level ground or slightly downward angle. In fact the only thing I find in reference to slope is dragging UP a hill and the deer went to the BOTTOM. uhhhhh sounds like shooting down a hill to me. Anyway, that's irrelevant because I don't care if the deer was at ground zero in the middle of a cut cornfieldit was shot with a flashlight in the middle of the night.

Sorry, but you may have somedeer hunting experience, but your commentsraise enough red flags to makesome of us think that you experience has been limited to shooting at deer with a paintball gun in thesuburbs.
Again your knowledge of my hunting skills based on posts on this thread amazes me. I've forgotten more about hunting than you'll ever know junior. You and your "others" that see the redflags condone poaching ............period.Sorry but somehow that doesn't break my heart that I'm not accepted by that bunch of people. Frankly I'd rather not associate with them in any manner.Sugar coat it however you want with putting poor bambi out of it's misery. It's plain and simply poaching.

But feel free to offer further commentary. I am waiting to see if you can top the nightcrawler/homeless personstatement....
And you keep alluding to the nightcrawler thing in a desperate attempt at grasping at straws. I'm sure you see the meaning of that statement as an analogy to a million different scenarios yet you'd like to spin it in your own little warped way and make that statement coorelate (somehow) to me having a lack of knowledge of hunting? It's pretty clear the worm pickers were in reference to not knowing your target and BEYOND! Get out of the tunnell for a moment. Wow dude you are out there.

All this coming from a guy who didn't even know if it was legal or not to shoot a deer after dark. Amazing. Hey bud ........ keep on spotlighting and shooting deer if it makes ya happy. You are the true outdoorsman.