HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Im am sick SICK SICK !
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 03:24 PM
tsoc
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Im am sick SICK SICK !

I always seem to get in on these post's late in the game! I am just amazed at the amount of "perfect individuals that exist in this forum".Some of these same individuals who have come down so hard on DD for his response,seemingly have no problem excusing someone because they shot something because they were inexperienced and excited.
To come to a conclusion on these circumstances it is necessary to have some element of trust in the person who is describing the situation,DD gets the benefit of the doubt from me,I have never seen anything written from him that would lead me to think otherwise.
If it was described to someone what they should not shoot as someone else's guest and they do not comply with that the host has cause to be upset.(PLease spare me the he couldn't control himself argument) If he can't he shouldn't have a rifle in his hands.For me the whole deal would have hinged on the guest's response after every thing was concluded.Was he apologetic,was he sorry he didn't honor his host's wishes? If he showed that type of behavior than there would have been a future with him continuing to hunt with me,if he didn't there wouldn't be.
To suggest someone is a poacher for putting a sufferring animal out of their misery is laughable,I would suggest those who are of that opinion reexamine their thinking. There would have been ways to terminate that animals life without putting anyone or any thing else in harms way.