HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - finally got the big one..
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:55 AM
OhiobowHunter56
Fork Horn

Default finally got the big one..

yesterday i shot the buck i've been tracking for a long time ...it was right before dark in the pines where i seen his tracks enter.. anyways i shot him and he took off...i followed blood into the corn and while tracking him me and my neighbor heard a loud bang... he asked was that a shot(because it was the last day of gun but i was using my bow anyways)and i said i didnt know.. we tracked some more and i looked up and seen cars parked along the road and alot of hunters... I took off torwards the road but as i got close to the vehichles i looked down beside me in the field and noticed the bucks tracks and blood .. I got to the road and there lay my buck in the ditch being gutted by some hunters I said HEY thats my Buck!! and they just looked at me .. i said your not taking him and he said well that guy there hit it!!.. i said i dont care i shot him.. the hunter replied well wheres ur blood trail so i shined the flashlight down at his tracks and the blood.. he simly said load em boys and they threw my buck in the back and sped off.. I AM so pissed off.. called him every name in the book i showed him enough proof that it was my deer that even a 3 year old would understand .. it was common sence that it was mine!!! i was so mad i tried to remember his license plate number but forgot it in all the frustration... sorry this was so long but i had to let it out i mean come on after all the tracking and scouting i finally got him and look wat happens...
i'm especially mad because it was other hunters doing this that didnt even hit the deer and them being hunters should understand that it was my deer which made me mad.. Plus it was the biggest boddied deer i've ever seen!!

once again sorry so long wat do you guys think about these so called hunters![:@]