HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 08:44 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Congrat's on your little buck deerslayer ,I'm very happy that you got your buck ,it's just unfortunate that you never got him with your bow ,because it look's as though we could have really used it .Thank's for the kind word's ,I'm sure your teammate's will really apprreciate it .This forum has really come to a quick halt lately ,but I'm still pretty positive that thing's will happen for us yet .
I was out this evening and it was a great night weather wise and wind wise ,but for some reason i never seen or heard a deer in the wood's ,A couple week's ago was the shotgun hunt and I have a strange feeling that the deer have become nocturnal here .I've hunted this stand 4 or 5 time's this season and have yet to see a deer from it ,although I have hunted on the opposite side if the road and seen deer come from this stand location ,figure that one out ? Every day that I come to this stand there's all kind's of track's coming from the trail's on both side's of this stand ,so I'm really unsure of why I'm not seeing or hearing anything here .I know that we're expecting very cold and snow tonight ,so just maybe the deer are staying low for the front to pass .this is just my guess .
Anyway's I'm glad to hear your hanging in here for your team ,since they've all been very quiet for the past couple week's ,hopefully they come to visit soon .So thank's again and kepp hanging in here for us ,because I certainly appreciate it .

nubo