HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Dead deer in public view???
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 12:06 PM
Tex2MD

Default RE: Dead deer in public view???

One of my standard replys to people who are somewhat against hunting is, "Do you eat meat". If they say yes then I ask how is it any different. Just because you won't do the killing yourself doesn't make your way any more right. Besides deer get to live a free life doing what deer do up until the time they are killed. Cows live in often times bad to terrible conditions having hormones, steroids, anti-biotics etc injected into them and then when it is time to kill them they are lead into a place to have their heads cut off.

With that said do you think it would last very long having one of these places right in the middle of downtown suburbia. Even more people would be out fighting for animal rights just because out of sight out of mind.

Mine is not one of right or wrong but one of "I want to stay out of sight and out of mind"
I don't want people having any excuse to stop me from hunting.
I don't like government, I don't want them involved in most of my affairs and this is one more thing that people who think they should be forcing their views on others needs to stay out of.