HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 06:11 PM
lte_622

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

con grats Ill Buck and BULLSHOOTER I have not checked in lately because ive been out in the woods in search of the right buck. I got to go last weekend and had a great timee but in the end i was let down>>>>> i went out to hunt a stand in between a highly used field and a pond and it was a boutdark so i said what the heck ill throw down a grunt to see if anything would show up. And no more than ten seconds later a 150" class 10 pointer came strooling through my set up.
He got a tree between his sight and me so i drew up he traveled a little bit more and i got hiss attention with a mouth grunt i settled my 25 yd. pin right behind his shoulder and released. He ran off in the woods. I got down out of the stand to check my arrow and to my amazement and disbelief there was not a single drop of blood or grain of hair on it. I was so ticked off. I guess Buck Fever claimed another victory!!! even though rifle seasons already begun here im still after that giant with my Bow.
Best to all, Happy Thanksgiving,
and oh yeah Go Team 1 Autumn Ninjas!!!!!!!!