HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2005, 12:35 PM
deerslayer223
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

hey fella's. Yes extreme1 we have a late archery season starting the day after christmas and lasting 3 weeks i believe, but that season is hard as heck to even see any deer. With a 2week gun season coming in the 28th of this month the deer get mighthy spooky in late archery and alot of the bucks already dropped their horns come late season. I may go out a few times weather premitting if we dont have 3 feet of snow, or if i dontharvest a buck with the rifle. I love archery hunting don't get me wrong but the 1st day of rifle season also holds a special place for me. Theres nothing like going to hunting camp listening to everyone tell tales and watching football. I hope everyone is having some luck and team autumn ninjas can win this thing. You are all a great bunch of guys and each and everyone one of u deserves it for the time u put in. I'd love to be able to be on team next year with u fella's also. Good luck boys.