HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is anyone here from Oklahoma
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2005, 10:31 AM
OkieHntr

Default RE: Is anyone here from Oklahoma

Man I hope you have access to some private land around Ft.Cobb I always hunt on private land but had some people telling me how good
Cobb was so we got up about 3:00 get their about 4:00 didn't really Know were to go exactly but heard around Swan Lake or someplace was good anyway were getting geared up and here came the calvary trucks pulling in one after another it was damn near a foot race to the water! so we get lucky we think and get on the point were a channel runs back off the main lake get our dekes out wait for shooting light well it gets light enough to shoot and were seeing some ducks just about a mile high with everyone around highballing like they were at the world championships,next thing I hear is the two guys to our left shooting but I couldnt see anything even close I ask my brother in law what the hell are they shooting at as soon as I ask I find out the morons were shooting out our dekes couldnt believe it talk about stupid I tell them how dumb they really are and they apologized but man unreal! well sorry so long anytime I hear someone say Ft.Cobb I just laugh and remember that day! hope you have better luck than I did!