HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Official Team Autumn Ninjas (1) Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 08:35 PM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: Official Team 1 Thread

Well Deerslayer223 you can only do what you can ,and since this was just a fun contest ,we wouldn't want it to interfere with our day to day life .We appreciate your participation on the team and we would like you to continue to participate with the team thread even though your season's over ,if it's just a few kind word's to the successful team mate's or a little pep talk to the one's who are just having a ruff time ,any way you want to participate would be greatly appreciated by team Autumn Ninja's. I know all too well how you feel about just not having the right opportunity ,but that's just part of the sport we love soooo much ,there's alway's next season to look forward to .Thank's for the great effort .
The archery season here in Ontario doesn't close till Dec 25th ,and I've just returned from the rifle hunt and I must say the buck's are now in full rut ,so hopefully this week I'll bag my big boy ,if he never bought it during the firearm's hunt last week ,he's made it through 4 or 5 of them now ,so I'm hoping he made it through this one .
Anyway's please continue to participate with the contest just a few word's would be great .

nubo