HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - YES!!!
Thread: YES!!!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 04:41 PM
davester

Default RE: YES!!!

Well today sucked!!! I drove all the way to loudoun looking foward to a good hunt. I had gotten the O.K. the day before but when I got there the gate was locked. I called him and he said he had been argueing with his wife all morning about me hunting. Turns out she has been watching them in the backyard. Damn, if you want a pet get a cat or a dog. I saw a dozen dead deerin the roadon the way up there. People need to realize yes deer are awesome to watch and have around but they NEED to be harvested. I like watching them too and I wasn't intending on killing Bambi(I've already got 5). Maybe Va.should use the off-duty police/snipers more often who go to your local state parks at night with spotlights and silenced weapons, moe them down and then pile the bodies up for the park workers to bury. Yes this happens all the time, my friendworked at Pohick Park and had to useback-hoe to bury the bodies they left! Is this what you want you anti-hunting @#$#@% your deer to bemassecred and left to rot bacause that's whats going to happen. More people should let hunters on there property to control there deernumbers here in N. Va.! Anyways, he's going to let me hunt it while she's at work and when they go on vacation.
Good Luck