HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Arkansas Muzzleloaders deer count?
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2005, 08:54 PM
soarkrebel

Default RE: Arkansas Muzzleloaders deer count?

grassypond I have had many that have volunteered this week. I have to be very selective on who i let "help" out I don't want my buck population going down . You know it would just happen that you put someone on a stand and they take a buck when you want does gone. I am going to take a few folks and well guide them you might say. I have a friend who needs the meat with two kids and a wife that isnt working. He's going to take three for me and I have a few others that I am thinking about.
I run a club with 2100 acres and have been having a hard time getting my members to take does. I have threatened a mandated doe kill with fines if they don't . it hasn't seemed to phase them . I thought for years it was nice to have weekend or saturday hunters cause i had the place the majority of the time but it is costing the herd.

Some people don't think about a club of 2100 acres can turn into a out of whack male to female paradise but it can!
I am hoping i see the doe kill increase but not counting on it. so i am planning to do the president thing and handle it!!!!!

Anyway if it don't pan out maybe i'll check you and your bow after christmas!