HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any advice on tracking for a colorblind guy?
Old 10-30-2005, 12:35 PM
upgsoccer16

Default RE: Any advice on tracking for a colorblind guy?

hey man i feel ya on your problem.. i personnally am not colorblind but my best friend is.. and he was concerned about your same situation thats why he rifle hunted for so long..but he found this "game tracker" its like a spool of string that attatches to you stabilizer or sight bracket and when you shoot an animal the string goes where the animal goes.. my buddy has used it with great affect.. he shot a doe last year and it ran about 70 yrds, and it was so easy to track it cause all ya had to do was follow the string.. even if you go straight throw the deer the string is still attached to the arrow, and if you are afriad of the line breaking.. let me tell ya its is some strong stuff.. i played around with it..and i couldnt break it manualy i needed a knife to cut.. you should check it out

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0004838414978a&type=product&cm Cat=search&returnString=_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&hasJS=true&_D%3AhasJS=+&%2Fcabelas%2 Fcommerce%2FCabelasCatalogNumberFinder.giftCertifi cateURL=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Ftemplates%2Fgiftcertific ate%2Fgiftcertificate.jsp%3Fid%3D0005586990011a%26 podId%3D0005586%26catalogCode%3DIB%26navAction%3Dj ump%26indexId%3D&_D%3A%2Fcabelas%2Fcommerce%2F CabelasCatalogNumberFinder.giftCertificateURL=+&am p;QueryText=Game+Traker&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen %2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form9&N=4887&Ntk=Products&Ntx= mode+matchall&Nty=1&Ntt=Game+Traker&no Image=0&returnPage=search-results1.jsp

hope this post helps ya with your problem