HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????
Old 10-18-2005, 07:14 AM
nubo
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: snagged 2 guys using my stands today,and im the jerk????

I have to agree with #1 predator on this ,the kid is only hunting with his dad and has no idea that the stand's belong to anyone else ,soI don't believe it's his fault at all .I have to sympathiize with this juvenile to a point .Hopefully he totally understand's your position and is a little more aware next time .I'd of appreciated the young fella's apolagy and I'd of explained it to him why your upset .
But then again, I also understand your position in all of this ,I would have definately held his father 100% responsible for his action's . I know trespasser's don't usually give a rat's a>> about who's property they trespass on or who's stand's they steal or use ,so I certainly agree with your stand on him. I'm just afraid the kid had no idea of what was going on in the least. At least the kid was brought up somewhat right to have the sense to say he was sorry ,but then that's up to you whether you believe him or not .

nubo